We hope that during these hard times of COVID-19 you are staying safe and keeping healthy. Here at Hey Mom, It Fits! We have been keeping busy working on a new website, new designs and working on helping those around our community. Don’t forget to help your child stay active and healthy. Here are a few activities you can encourage happy hearts and active minds. We look forward to seeing everyone enjoy their new fashions!
- Dance parties. Turn on your favorite music or your child’s music.
- Hide and Seek. Encourage your kids to run around the house.
- Get outside! Although we are safer at home, we are still allowed and encouraged to get outside for fresh air, making sure we are keeping our distance from others.
- Foot race. Inside or out, see who can get from point A to point B the fastest!
- Bike ride. Head out as a family and enjoy the summer season.
- Obstacle course. Use furniture, tape on the floor, blankets, pillows, etc. to create an obstacle course.
- Build a fort. Gather all your blankets and sheets and set in to build a giant fort!
- Blow bubbles. See who can catch or pop the most bubbles.
- Charades. Create your own game of charades by writing different animals, actions, etc. on index cards. Draw them out of a hat and act them out to see who can guess the most correctly.
- Sidewalk chalk. Pull out the chalk. Draw fun pictures or write fun sayings. You will have a colorful space when you are done.
- Hula hoop. This can be done inside or out! See who can keep the hula hoop going the longest.